4th International Conference on Software Testing
After careful consideration, due to the rapidly changing situation regarding the spread of COVID-19, we’ve decided that it is best to postpone the conference to a future date until the situation is in control.
Unfortunately, we don’t have enough information to decide on the new dates. As soon as we have better clarity on the situation, new dates will be communicated.
Yes, of course. Everything remains the same, except for new dates.
We are sorry, we won’t be able to refund the passes.
We hope you understand the situation is completely outside our control and we have arrived at this decision with everyone’s best interests in mind.
Please feel free to write to us on email@example.com for further clarifications.
NOTE: If you were travelling from another location to the conference, we request you to check with your airlines. Many airlines are offering free cancellation or postponing tickets without a fee.